Thursday, June 30, 2011

Seaweed Bath Company

A couple of weeks ago I came across an article that mentioned the Seaweed Bath Company. I did a little more reading and learned the company was founded by Adam Grossman, a psoriasis sufferer who found relief in seaweed. His company has created shampoo and body wash, bath soaks and body butter all designed to help people with eczema and psoriasis, or anyone with dry, flaky, itchy skin. 
Being rather fond of seaweed and it's benefits (not to mention the atopic dermatitis) you know I had to give it a try.  I decided to try one thing at a time and bought the Wildly Natural Unscented Body Butter and so far, I love it! I've tried it on hands and elbows, feet and knees and it seems to work well. Being in a tube much like deoderant it allows you to put it anywhere you want without getting it all over your hands. It's not horribly thick or greasy and the moisture lasts on my skin for most of the day. It has a slight scent from the shea butter and the bladderwrack but nothing overwhelming.
For those of you that aren't scent sensitive they've got lemongrass, peppermint, and lavender scents using all natural oils.
I'm planning to try the powder bath next and eventually the shampoo (which is thankfully free of sulfates, and scents.) Of course shampoo being the product I have the most difficulty with I'll probably force the Sea Captain to give it a try first.

You can buy the products directly from the company or from Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. What a great set of products. I like supporting companies like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails