Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 Out of 3 Celebrities Agree: Little Mermaid Hair Is ‘In’

 Little Mermaid Hair Is ‘In’


I, for one, am not a fan. Red hair is great, but of the three it only looks good on Blake Lively IMO. I know Rihanna has been "rocking" this look since she posed for the April issue of Vogue, but it's too red for reallife. I just keep thinking of clowns.


As for the koolaid idea it works to an extent, but you're gonna end up with lousy two toned pink hair, just like I had all through 10th and 11th grade. If you want to do a few strands of red with the koolaid method, I reccomend making a paste and leaving it on for at least 8 hours. Plus you'll want your hair to be red or blonde already.

***Sorry I'm still mostly AWOL.  I will  be posting more regularly soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It really is.

    My wife, a natural blond, was for years a bright red henna head. I never asked what her deeper motivation was for doing so, but come to think of it, the Little Mermaid is her fav Disney character.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails