Thursday, April 21, 2011

DuWop Isla Sirena SUMMER collection

DuWop has collaborated with Disney to create the Isla Sirena collection to coincide with the release of Pirates of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. So far I have been unable to find out much about it (release date/locations) except for a few pictures.

I did find out that the Pallette is called the Rotating Map Palette $55  and the shells are called Antique Golden Shells $32.

I'm loving what I'm seeing though! The pallette is cute although I'm wary of pallettes, the formulas never seem to match the ones in actual cases. The shells on the other hand are to die for! I'll definitly be picking up one or two of those!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, j'adore!! Just what this city siren needs : )) Thanks for posting : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very clever. Is the shell made of some kind of hard resin? Looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can we buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far it seems to only be available at DuWop stores in the UK and Shoppers Drugmart? in Canada.
    I'm hoping that I can pick some up online and do a proper picture + write up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails