Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stop on by for a fantastic show!

Guess who is performing here in February.... Jodi Benson!!! That's right, Ariel!

She'll be here in Myrtle Beach at the  Myrtle Beach High School Performing Arts Center on Robert Grissom Parkway February 26 at 7:30 PM. The show is presented by  The Rotary Club of Myrtle Beach and The Long Bay Symphony. She and Doug Labrecque will be preforming "Motion Picture Magicc - Music From the Movies."

I keep hassling the Sea Captain every time we see the commercial. I say "We NEED to get tickets." He sighs and rolls his eyes and I say "But it's Jooodi Bensooon....It's Ariel!" In my best whine.


If I manage to get tickets I'll let you all know!

For tickets or more information call 843.448.8379

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your quest to get tickets. If Adriana Caselotti was still alive and performing within a 500 mile radius of my home, I'd do everything within my power to get tickets to see her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails