Monday, October 4, 2010

Mermaid costumes

Halloween is less than a month away!? Well if you haven't already gotten your costume, now would be the appropriate time to do it! And if you want to be a mermaid, fish, sea creature I've put together a great list for you to check out for both children and adults.

As a side note, if you gals plan to go as a mermaid and your guy isn't interested in donning a fin, convince him to dress as a fisherman. You'll be his "catch of the day!" The sea captain and I did this a few years ago. He waited till the last minute (literally) and we ran to Walmart and purchased a pair of waders, a cat toy fishing pole, and a silly hat. He looked great!


Mermaid:
Most of the mermaid costumes out therefor adults are pretty skimpy, but mermaids aren't known for being overly dressed. I've done my best to find some that aren't too revealing.

Costume Craze has a wide variety of costumes and accessories for your mermaid. They have so many that some are listed below on other sites.











Other:










Kids Poseidon Costume

I could go on, but I'm sure you've found what you're looking for!

Also if you do plan on doing anything fishy for Halloween please send me a picture or two, I'd love to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails