Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Keep swimming and keep your fingers crossed for me.
After two trips to the dr (no help there) and one to the emergency room (the adrenaline (epinephrine) shot helped for four whole hours till I was re exposed to the allergen) and one scheduled with the dermatologist tomorrow I've narrowed it down to five possibilities.
1 It is a plant that the cats have gotten into outside and I am allergic to it. (not very likely but still)
2 I am allergic to our scent and dye free detergent (possible)
3 I am quite suddenly even more allergic to our cats than before (unlikely since I am around them constantly and I only get a stuffy nose from them)
4 I am allergic to the new fragrance in Febreze Allergy spray...the spray I use on my mattress and sheets and clothes to get rid of pollen, dust, and pet dander...the spray I used tonight after arriving home from the hospital with my rash 75% gone....and now after changing into pj's and cavorting with the cats and spritzing everything with that Febreze i am welting and rashing up all over again.... so the most likely thing is the Febreze. Of course it could be anything but until I know I have to spend the next 24-48 hours washing everything I own and wiping down anything cloth in order to eliminate the Febreze...so I can be sure.
and the dark horse contender is Bleach.