Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling a bit better!

It's been a week so I thought an update would be appropriate. There's no word yet on what has been causing my hives, they seem to come and go at random (although if I get hot BAM!)
On Tuesday I have a test scheduled and hopefully that will get to the bottom of it. I had hoped I'd be able to post in the meantime but I've been completely whipped, thankfully today I had a bit of energy so we'll be getting back to the mermaids as long as I can think straight.

1 comment:

  1. virgin Brazilian Hair Weave are made synthetically or from human hair. As you want the most natural look, it is always recommended to turn to human hair extensions. Synthetic hair melts under heat; so if you love to flat iron or curl your hair, you will want to avoid this type of extension.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails