Friday, August 6, 2010

Poseidon Shoes

Christian Louboutin 'Poseidon' peep-toe pumps are so splashtacular! They would be perfect for my birthday today! 
They are a mirrored leather peep toe with fish-like scales stitched onto the shoe and stiletto heel. They have a 4.5 inch heel and a 1 inch platform. Gold and silver are the two most common colors.

These fab shoes are almost impossible to find anymore (especially in my size) even though they only came out this spring. They run about $1,195.00 if you can even find them (I have seen some on sale in places.) They seem to be rather popular as I've seen them on the red carpet quite a bit since spring.
If you are interested, I suggest ebay or hotreplicas (although as the name indicates they are merely replicas, still for the price they're nice!)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails