Friday, August 27, 2010

Paris Hilton Mermaid Bikini

It was only a matter of time before Paris Hilton would launch a lingerie line. The Paris Hilton swimwear and lingerie collection for 2010 includes “panties and bras, bikinis and cover-ups that flatter and enhance your assets.”
Unfortunately (or fortunately ;)  for us Americans this collection will only be available in Europe and Asia.

While I'm not sure about a lot of it, I do like the sequins on the bikini that seem to imitate scales. Of course I think it'd only work for lounging. I can just see me steeping out of the pool after a swim missing about half those sequins.Plus they would totally draw ocean predators.


I'm now wondering how 'in to' mermaids Ms. Hilton is. She's got the mermaid swimline, she has her Siren fragrance and in an episode of the Simple Life she and Ms. Richie worked at Weeki Wachee.

I guess if I ever meet her I'll ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails