Friday, May 14, 2010

Merbabies again

Over at Animation Backgrounds there is a post about  the backgrounds used in Merbabies. While this is a Disney short, the boatload of the work was done at  the Harman-Ising studio, due to Snow White taking up everyone's time. Harman and Ising worked for Disney back in the Oswald/Alice comedy days.


Animation Backgrounds also has several posts from the Little Mermaid (not enough undersea shots IMO), a few  of the underwater panels from Bedknobs and Broomsticks (I'd love to see more) and while I didn't find any from the undersea (or 'in the whale') portion of Pinocchio I'm sure it'll happen eventually! Honestly if you have even a passing interest in animation (as in, you watch it) you should check out this blog! What you'll see will amaze you!

See Merbabies and Waterbabies on my blog  here.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Animation Backgrounds is a great blog and a must for anyone into the art. I dig the Merbabies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails