Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sea Fresh Mouth

So I did a crappy job of keeping up with my food posts this month. I guess I just tend to blog what I think of, when I think of it.

Anyway, it is time to talk about our pearly whites!

 As you all are aware, I have horrible allergies. One reoccurring problem is my the corners of my mouth. I get minor cuts and peeling skin around my mouth. After doing some research I found it was most likely due to the sodium lauryl sulfate. This is one of the foaming agents used in toothpaste, shampoos and soaps. It's also used in dishwasher soap. It's very harsh and bad for your skin!

Jason's has SLS free toothpastes that use Blue Green Algae to kill bacteria. If you're unconvinced they do work well and foam beautifully. My breath is fresh and yummy and I have no sensitivity. The mouth rash has also cleared up! I hear this toothpaste is also very good for bleeding gums due to the algae.

Sea Fresh Toothpaste and Mouthwash

Biologically Active Blue-Green Algae, Sea Salts and Minerals help heal detoxify and strengthen gums and teeth. Perilla Seed Extracts neutralize bacteria and sugar acids. DeepSea Spearmint blasts away bad breath! Contains no fluoride. The mouthwash is alcohol free!


Sea Fresh Plus CoQ10 Gel Toothpaste

Contains CoQ10 for gum support and periodontal protection. Biologically Active Blue-Green Algae, Sea Salts and Minerals help strengthen gums and teeth while DeepSea Spearmint blasts away bad breath! Does contain fluoride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails